1. For the latest Covid related information and advice please refer to the HSE website
2. How to Wear a Face Covering Safely
3. Cough and Sneeze Etiquette
Infectious disease outbreaks like coronavirus (COVID-19), can be worrying. This can affect your mental health. But there are many things you can do and many sources of support to help mind your mental health during times like this. The supports listed below may be useful.
1. There are so many fantastic resources on Dr. Karen Treisman’s Covid page to support relaxation and emotional regulation.
3. Working or studying at a desk all day can cause back ache. Don’t forget to get up and away from your desk/table to get some movement exercises in during your ‘at-home’ school or work day. It also gives your eyes and mind a break. Try this 20 minute beginners Yoga for Neck, Back and Shoulder Pain video.
4. There is lots of useful information on the DES website from NEPS – advice & resources for keeping children and young people well during Covid-19.